By opening a Beyond Earth membership account, or by using services or other benefits connected with that account, you also agree to our Membership Terms & Conditions.
Information About Us
The Site is operated by Beyond Earth Enterprise and/or our affiliates (“we” / “us”).
How the Contract is Formed Between You and Us
- You may place an order to purchase a Product advertised for sale on the Site by following the onscreen prompts after clicking on the item you are interested in. You will have an opportunity to check and correct any input errors in your order up until the point at which you submit your order by clicking the "Proceed to Payment" button on the "Payment details" page. No amends can be made by you to your order after this point.
- After placing an order, you will receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that we have received your order and giving you an order number and a summary of your order. Please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted. Your order constitutes an offer to us to buy a Product. All orders are subject to acceptance by us, and we will confirm such acceptance to you by sending you an e-mail that confirms that the Product has been dispatched (the Dispatch Confirmation). The contract between us for the sale of a Product will only be formed when we send you the Dispatch Confirmation for the relevant Product. If you order several Products from us which are being delivered at different times or separately from a third-party supplier, each contract is formed when we provide the Dispatch Confirmation for each Product.
- Each Contract will relate only to those Products whose dispatch we have confirmed in the Dispatch Confirmation. We will not be obliged to supply any other Products which may have been part of your order until the dispatch of such Products has been confirmed in a separate Dispatch Confirmation.
- We may, in our sole discretion, refuse or cancel any order and limit order quantity. We may choose not to accept your order for any reason and we will not be liable to you or to anyone else in those circumstances.
- We may be unable to process your order if: (a) the Product you ordered is out of stock or discontinued, or (b) there is a problem with authorization of your method of payment.
- Certain Products made available on the Site may be subject to age or other restrictions imposed by law. We are not permitted by law to supply these Products to individuals who do not satisfy the relevant requirements and, if you are underage or do not satisfy such requirements, you must not attempt to order these Products. By registering on the Site, using the Site and/or making a purchase, you confirm and certify that the information you provide, including but not limited to your date of birth, is complete accurate and up-to-date.
Risk and Ownership
- Once delivered, the Products ordered will become your responsibility and, except in relation to Products that are damaged or faulty when delivered or have been incorrectly delivered, we will not accept any liability for their loss, damage or destruction after they have been delivered.
- Ownership of Products will pass to you on: delivery of the Products; or us receiving full payment of all sums due in respect of the Products, whichever is the later.
Price and Payment
- The price of any Products will be as quoted on the Site from time to time, except in cases of obvious error. Images of the Products are for illustration purposes only.
- These prices may include applicable local taxes and other applicable charges but exclude delivery costs. Delivery costs will be added to the total amount due once you have selected a delivery service from the available options.
- We cannot complete your order until you have paid for it in full. Payment can be made by most debit or credit cards and other payment methods acceptable to us, by completing the relevant details on the "Payment" page. We shall not be liable for any credit card or other payment fraud. Please note that we do not receive cash on delivery.
- All product prices listed are in Ringgit Malaysia (RM).
- To provide secure online commerce transactions, we employ Internet's Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. It encrypts your personal information, including credit card number, name and address, so that it would not be read as the information travels over the Internet.
- Full payment in respect of an order must be made upon the placing of the order. If your payment cannot be processed, the order will be not be accepted and you are advised to contact your card issuer to resolve any problem concerning the use of your credit card in order to continue with the order.
- We reserve the right to change the payment terms for any order without prior notice.
- If payment for any order has already been made but the order is not accepted by us, you will be entitled to a refund, depending on the period of time your financial institution needs to arrange the refund. We shall not be liable with respect to any loss, damage, cost, or expense that you or any person may incur as a result of any delay in your financial institution processing the said refund.
- The Site may contain a large number of Products and it is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the Products listed on the Site may be incorrectly priced. We will rectify any such errors as soon as possible once we become aware of them. If a Product's correct price is different from the price stated on the Site, we will normally, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before dispatching the Product, or reject your order and notify you of such rejection.
- We are not responsible for, and cannot guarantee the performance of, goods and services provided by third parties. While we will use reasonable endeavors to provide accurate information, product packaging and material may contain more and/or different information. Always read labels, warnings, directions, and other information provided with the product before using any product. If you find a Product is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in an unused condition (excluding products that are not eligible for return), in accordance with our return policy. It is your responsibility to ascertain and obey all applicable local laws and regulations (including minimum age requirements) regarding the purchase, possession, and use of any Product.
- You must follow any advice we give you to keep Products we supply to you safe (including any instructions or product manuals provided with the Products). We cannot accept liability for damage to Products we have supplied which is caused by your failure to follow this advice.
- Our total liability in connection with these terms and conditions and any resulting sale or provision of products, arising from any cause, is limited to the price paid for the Product(s) giving rise to the claim. We accept no liability for special, indirect, incidental, punitive, and/or consequential damages of any nature, any loss which is not reasonably foreseeable, or for any business loss (which includes loss of profits, contracts, goodwill, opportunity, and other similar losses).
- This does not include or limit in any way our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or our responsibility for fraudulent misrepresentation and any other liability that cannot, under law, be excluded.
- Nothing in this section or elsewhere in our Terms & Conditions affects your statutory legal rights.
Any formal legal notices should be sent to us at our Customer Services address set out in the Contact Us section.
Events Outside Our Control
We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform or delay in performance of, any of our obligations that are caused by events outside our reasonable control.
- Beyond Earth Enterprise is a company registered in Malaysia. Any formal legal notices should be sent to us at our Customer Services address set out in the Contact Us section.
- If any of these Terms & Conditions are declared invalid, unlawful, or unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed to be deleted from these Terms & Conditions and the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
- We have the right to revise and amend these Terms & Conditions from time to time without prior notice by changing them on the Site, provided that any such change will not affect any purchases you have made before the change is implemented.
- Failure by us to enforce a right does not result in waiver of such right. You may not assign or transfer your rights under these Terms & Conditions.
- You and we agree that the laws of Malaysia apply to these Terms & Conditions and that any dispute between us arising out of or in connection with these Terms & Conditions will only be dealt with by the courts of Malaysia.
- These Terms & Conditions describe the relationship between you and us, they do not create legal rights for other persons, even if they may benefit from such relationship.
The entire communication with us is electronic. Every time you email us or visit our website, you are going to be communicating with us. You hereby consent to receive communications from us. If you subscribe to the news on our website, you are going to receive regular emails from us. We will continue to communicate with you by posting news and notices on our website and by sending you emails. You also agree that all notices, disclosures, agreements, and other communications we provide to you electronically meet the legal requirements that such communications be in writing.
Comments, Reviews, and Emails
Visitors may post content if it is not obscene, illegal, defamatory, threatening, infringing of intellectual property rights, invasive of privacy or injurious in any other way to third parties. Content must be free of software viruses, political campaign, and commercial solicitation.
We reserve all rights (but not the obligation) to remove and/or edit such content. When you post your content, you grant Beyond Earth Enterprise non-exclusive, royalty-free and irrevocable right to use, reproduce, publish, modify such content throughout the world in any media.
If you are an owner of an account on this website, you are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your private user details (username and password). You are responsible for all activities that occur under your account or password.
We reserve all rights to terminate accounts, edit or remove content and cancel orders in their sole discretion.
Links To Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by us. Beyond Earth Enterprise has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Beyond Earth Enterprise shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such websites or services. We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party websites or services that you visit.
If you experience problems with ordering from the Site or have any questions with regard to an order, please feel free to Contact Us.