- www.beyondearth.com.my and this Malaysia mobile app (the Site) is operated by Beyond Earth Enterprise and/or its affiliates (we and us).
- By opening a Beyond Earth membership account, or by using services or other benefits connected with that account, you also agree to our Membership Terms & Conditions.
Accessing the Site
- We cannot guarantee that the Site will operate continuously or without interruptions or be error-free. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue, or change all or any part of the Site without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason the Site is unavailable at any time or for any period. You must not attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site and, in particular, you must not attempt to circumvent security, tamper with, hack into, or otherwise disrupt the Site or any computer system, server, router, or any other internet-connected device.
- You are responsible for ensuring that your computer system meets all relevant technical specifications necessary to use the Site and is compatible with the Site. You also understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that any content of the Site will be free from infection, viruses and/or other code that has contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the safety and reliability of data input and output.
- The purchase of certain products and services on the Site may be subject to age or other requirements specified by law. We are not permitted by law to supply these products or services to individuals who do not satisfy the relevant requirements and, if you are underage or do not satisfy such requirements, you must not attempt to order these products or services through the Site.
Accuracy of Information
- The views expressed in our user-generated content are the opinions of those users and do not represent our opinions.
- If you find any inaccurate information on the Site please let us know and we will endeavour to correct it, where we agree, as soon as reasonably practicable.
Use of Content
- The copyright, database rights, trademarks, domain names and other intellectual property rights in all material and information on the Site (“the IPR Content”) belongs to or is licensed to partners and Beyond Earth Enterprise.
- You may download or print off copies of the IPR Content on the Site for your personal, non-commercial use and information only. If you do download or print off copies of the IPR Content you must retain any copyright or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material.
- You are not permitted to copy or adapt the IPR Content, layout or code of the Site, or create an archive or database containing all or parts of the IPR Content for any business purpose or other commercial exploitation, without our specific consent.
- Our name may not be used in any way, including in advertising or publicity amounting to distribution of materials on the Site, without our prior written consent.
- We reserve all rights in and to the IPR Content, including the right to revoke at any time any authorization or consent granted by us.
- You confirm that content you upload to the Site (including any photos, videos, reviews, comments, or other communication, information or content) does not contain anything that: (i) is distasteful, offensive, threatening, defamatory, misleading, defrauding or controversial, of bullying, harassing or otherwise objectionable behaviour, (ii) infringes any intellectual property rights, privacy or other rights of any person, (iii) otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations, and (iv) consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, spam, unsolicited commercial electronic messages or other material which may interfere with or disrupt the Site or our services.
- We reserve the right (but not the obligation) to monitor, edit and/or remove any activity or content. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
Links to This & Other Websites
- We may from time to time provide you with access to content from third parties, such as links that will enable you to access the websites of third parties directly from the Site. Such third party content is not under our control and, unless otherwise stated, we have no relationship with the third parties and no contribution is made by us to such content and/or websites. We do not endorse or evaluate third party content and we do not assume responsibility for them. When you click through to these content and/or websites you may leave the area controlled by us, and we cannot accept responsibility for any issues arising in connection with either the third parties' use of your data, the content or the services offered to you by third parties.
- We reserve the right, at our discretion, to prohibit any link from another internet site to materials or information on this Site. Without prejudice to that right, if you wish to link to the Site, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, the home page of the Site, and subject to the following conditions:
- You do not remove, distort or otherwise alter the size or appearance of our logo;
- You do not create a frame or any other browser or border environment around the Site;
- You do not in any way imply that we endorse any products or services other than our own;
- You do not misrepresent your relationship with us nor present any other false or misleading information about us;
- You do not otherwise use any of the trademarks displayed on the Site without our express written consent;
- You do not link from a website that is not owned by you; and
- Any website from which you link to the Site does not contain any content that is distasteful, offensive or controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- We only provide the Site for domestic and private use. To the full extent permissible by law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. We do not warrant that the Site, information, content, materials, products (including software), or other services included on or otherwise made available to you through the Site, our servers or electronic communications sent from us are free of viruses or other harmful components. To the full extent permissible by law, we will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of any Site, or from any information, content, materials, products (including software), or other services included on or otherwise made available to you through any of our Site, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages, unless otherwise specified in writing.
- This does not include or limit in any way our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or our responsibility for fraudulent misrepresentation and any other liability that cannot, under law, be excluded.
- Beyond Earth Enterprise is a company registered in Malaysia. Any formal legal notices should be sent to us at our Customer Services address set out in the Contact Us section.
If you experience problems with the Site or would like to comment on it, please feel free to Contact Us.